If you have a passion for first aid, we would love you to join us! Get in contact with your local group through the form below.
What we offer
- Uniform provided.
- Ongoing training and skills maintenance.
- Facilitation of more advanced training.
- Fun & professionalism as part of a team of dedicated, community-minded volunteers.
What we require
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to undertake all expected first aid treatments, including continuous CPR, for at least 10 minutes.
- Current copies of Apply First Aid and Apply CPR certificates, as well as valid Working With Children Check (we can assist in obtaining these, however, you cannot attend an event until you obtain these qualifications).
- Attendance at as many Training Sessions, Meetings and Events as you can.
Central Queensland – Rockhampton